Do you need help?
- Peninsular territory (Spain and Portugal) FREE Shipping.
- Balearic Islands FREE Shipping
- Canary Islands, 20 euros.
- France, Italy, Belgium, Holland, Luxemburg and Germany, 25 euros.
- Rest of Europe, 30 euros.
- UK, 35 euros. Due to Brexit, all UK orders over £ 137/€163 are now subject to any customs duties and taxes from the destination country. These costs and related procedures are the responsibility of the client / recipient.
- USA and Canada, 40 euros.
- Rest of the world, 50 euros.
IMPORTANT: Please be aware that we do not have any control for any duties, customs and taxes levied by the country or zone your order is being shipped to
You are responsible for the payment of all government taxes, administrative fees, and customs duties charged by the carrier when using the website or making a purchase.
In the event that the recipient rejects the package due to additional customs charges invoiced to the recipient at the time of receipt, reserves the right to invoice the amount of these customs duties initially owed by the customer up to € 25.
Our usual delivery times are:
- 24-48 hours on weekdays in Spain Peninsular & Portugal by Nacex.
- 2-5 days approximately to Balearic Islands by Correos
- 2 a 15 working days to Canary Islands by Paquete Azul Correos
- 3 to 6 working days, in France, UK, Italy, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg and Germany, by DHL.
- 3 to 7 working days, rest of Europe, USA and Canada by DHL.
- Rest of the world needs to be confirmed.
If you are not satisfied, you can make the return within a maximum period of 15 days from the purchase.
To proceed with the return, you must check that your order meets the following conditions:
- The product should not be used.
- It must be sent in the same conditions in which it was received.
To request a return, please contact us through the e-mail email@example.com, specifying the order number and the return you want to make. Within 24 hours, we will contact you by phone or email, to inform you of how we will pick up your parcel. It will be made free of charge for you in Spain only Peninsular and Portugal. Outside the peninsular territory, the buyer must bear the delivery costs of the return and customs duties and taxes from the destination country . We advise you to make the shipment by certified mail or with acknowledgment of receipt, since we can not be responsible for the losses, delays or shipments to an erroneous address.
Once we received the returned product and check it, we will refund you the amount of the product, by the same way of payment, deducting customs fees from the total amount.
Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
+34 (93) 805 31 59